came up with an error today while installing a SCCM client 2012 on a Windows server 2003 machine:
This operating system does not contain the correct version of BITS. BITS 2.5 or later is required.
Digging up on the error I found that to solve this issue I had to first manualy install the BITS 2.5 version.
You can download BITS over here:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=4933 – x86 version
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=12544 – x64 version
You will have to restart the server once you install the new version of BITS.
Incoming search terms:
- ccmsetup failed with error code 0x80004005
- bits fails on ccmsetup
- This operating system does not contain the correct version of BITS BITS 2 5 or later is required
- sccm 0x80004005 hata kodu
- how does ccmsetup query AD
- getdplocations failed with error 4005
- Failed to query BITS 2 5 interface with error 0x80004002
- error 0x80090008 in ccmsetup
- CcmSetup failed with error code 0x80070652
- CcmSetup failed with error code 0x80070005