Microsoft has released a new Management Pack to monitor you DHCP 2012 servers using your SCOM. This is a completely new MP (written from scratch, not an updated version) and it includes:
- All workflows are implemented using PowerShell to improve overall functionality for this Management Pack.
- Failover Relationships are now a supported configuration that is being discovered and monitored by the new 2012 Management Pack.
- Discovery and Monitoring of a DHCP Cluster installation.
- Scopes, super scopes utilization is being monitored based on events that provide 80% and 100% usage.
- Utilization of scopes based on policies, client packet drop and residual IP addresses range monitoring.
Once the MP is imported no additional configuration is required but if you have specific demands (like security issues) you can find extended information in the Management Pack guide.
You can find both MP and the guide here.
Incoming search terms:
- dhcp scope 2012 scom targetting to scope
- dhcp scope not discovered in scom
- scom 2012 monitoring DHCP 2008
- scom dhcp dashboard
- scom dhcp scope