Just a quick one, Microsoft have released a new version of the Windows Server Operating System Management Pack – version 6.0.7061.0.
This new version now supports the new Windows Server 2012 R2.
Also, the new version includes:
- Fixed Windows Server 2012 R2 Beta Monitoring bugs for final release.
- Added support for Windows Server 2012 R2 monitoring.
- Added filter to discovery for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Fixed MaxConcurrentAPI issues.
- Changed Cluster Discovery to only discover volumes and resource type “Physical Disk”.
- Added performance rules and reports for Windows Server 2012 R2 that target Windows Server 2012 R2 Operating System.
[important]My recommendation is install this new MP only if you plan or already use Server 2012 R2, or if you experience any of the above problems[/important]
You can download the new MP here.